The Little Gods: Planned Stages
![]() |
| The Little Gods: Planned Stages |
Since May, I've steadily (see: very slowly) uploaded the first half of Album Zero, the Monkey on Archive of Our Own, Wattpad, and Scribble Hub! As of July 1st, we have just entered the second half!
However...
Unfortunately, I've hit a bit of a snag in the process of continuing this other half. I've not felt well and my motivation has suffered because of it. In the meantime, however, I have diligently continued worldbuilding and cultivating TLG's Discord server! Do join us there! 😃
Bluesky is mainly still going to be where I post updates, but I'm an old soul who prefers to post longer posts. I'm, truthfully, still getting accustomed to this whole online presence thing. I've never been good at it. I promise I am trying and I will continue to.
I hope to have chapter 10 done before the end of the month, but my motivation has hit rock bottom. Not motivation to keep going, just coming up with scenes and whatnot. So don't worry, TLG isn't going anywhere. I've been obsessed with it for far too long!
Planned stages
Inspired by a certain worldbuilder and writer who I look up to, I've decided to try putting The Little Gods on a...schedule thing of sorts? It's going to be a stages sort of schedule. If I finish one stage, then I move on to the next, however long it takes. 😤 I'm thinking it'll probably have four to three stages. There might even be substages...
Let's talk about ideas for Stage One real briefly.
Stage One ideas
UPLOAD. THE. FUCKING. MONKEY. In its entirety online. That's about it. The possible substages may include:
- Generating all of the character and location concept art specific to Album Zero
- Getting beta readers after finishing Album Zero
- Finishing all songs and poems specific to Album Zero
Anything else will be added as I remember or if they come up. 🙂
Thank you for reading. I look forward to making this site look better as time goes on. It's nowhere at its final form. Might change a few times, and I've considered uploading my stories here, too. But we'll see. Weeeee'll see...
—Mar

